What to bring

For Reliable Tax Pro to prepare your return accurately and efficiently, please bring the following when you come in:


  • Social Security cards (or ITIN cards if applicable) for taxpayer, spouse, all dependents
  • Driver’s License or State-issued ID
  • Wage statements/W-2’s
  • Last year’s Federal and State returns
  • Self Employed (Please bring income/expense statements)
  • Healthcare Form 1095-A, B, or C
  • IRA Contributions
  • Child Care Expenses (amount paid, EIN/TIN and address of provider)
  • Commissions received/1099-MISC
  • Unemployment income/1099-G
  • State refund amount (this is income)
  • Alimony paid or received
  • Cash and non-cash charitable donations
  • Mortgage Interest Statements/1098
  • College tuition and books expense paid/1098-T
  • Real Estate taxes paid
  • State taxes paid
  • New or Refinance Home – HUD Uniform settlement statement
  • Major medical expense documentation
  • Any other income or expense documentation not listed here

Download our Client Data Sheet that we use in the office –>  client-data-sheet